Good news Calvary Baptist Church! We will begin having in-person services again this weekend. However, things will be different than usual.
While we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment, we are taking steps to help prevent transmission of COVID-19 and to respect the guidance given by our governing authorities out of concern for the health and safety of you and our community.
If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
Stage 1 - Outdoor Gatherings (June 7 - )
If you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue attending online during Stage 1.
Based on the recent Governor's relaxing of gathering restrictions, we will be hosting live outdoor services under a large tent while following the social distancing guidelines outlined in the executive order. Since our capacity is limited, we are asking that people pre-register for the service which you and your family would like to attend. Registration and seating availability is on a first come - first served basis. If a service is full, you have the option of adding yourself to a wait-list, and then registering for another service-time.
If after pre-registering you later determine that you will be unable to attend that service, please contact the church so that your reservation may be made available to the next people on the wait-list. If you are on a wait-list and an opening becomes available, you will be notified by email.
Seating / Parking
- A large open-air tent will be setup on the parking lot at the north end of the building. Plan on bringing your own seating.
- Parking spaces closest to the tent will be reserved for handicapped parking.
Please note that the children's area and nursery will be closed during Stage 1. We ask that parents keep their children with them at all times to limit the potential spread of any viruses.
Guidelines for Your Safety
- Please be considerate as we practice social distancing.
- No paper bulletins will be distributed.
- No offering or communion plates will be passed.
- Coffee and water fountains will be unavailable. You are welcome to bring coffee or water for yourself.
- Restrooms will be available, however, the number of people permitted inside, at one time, will be limited to no more than 10.
Registration for Sunday Services
July 12, 2020
* Waitlisted registrations will have first priority for next Sunday's services through early access to pre-registration.
Early registration emails for those who were on the waitlist last week are going out on Tuesday. Otherwise, registration will open for everyone on Thursday.