Stage 2 - Indoor Gatherings (August 23 - )
Requirements and Safety Stuff
If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19, or if you have been in contact, in the past 14 days, with anyone who has had COVID-19, please stay home.
If you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue attending online.
- Please be considerate as we practice physical distancing, including:
- refrain from handshakes and hugs
- sit only in rows of chairs labelled for use for that specific service
- keep 3 chairs between you and other households in the same row
- face mask or shield will be worn while it is required/implied to do so (we will provide face masks if you are in need of one)
- we will not hand you anything, but handouts may be available in the foyer
- no offering will be
taken but the offering box will be at the entrance to the Sanctuary
- doors will be propped open
- facilities will be cleaned and reset for each service
- coffee and water fountains will be unavailable. You are welcome to bring coffee or water for yourself
- restrooms will be available
Nursery and Children's Sunday School classes (through 5th grade) will be offered during the 11:00 a.m. service only.
- You will NOT need to pre-register your children unless they will be in the Sanctuary with you since they will be checked into the Children's Area when you arrive.
- It will be contactless check-in.
- Nurseries are thoroughly sanitized from floor to toys.
- Classrooms have been arranged to promote physical distancing and will be thoroughly sanitized as well.
- Each child will have their own cube in their classroom with their own new supplies for Sunday School.
Registration for Sunday Services
If you would like to join us inside, you will need to register for a service below. You may also call, email, or visit the office and someone will help you register. If you don't decide to join us until Sunday morning, or, if you are bringing a visitor who has not registered, please still come. We will register you at the door.
September 27, 2020
* To begin with, we are only allowing 150 people in the sanctuary for each service. If we go over that number, the North Wing will be used for overflow to view the Livestream.